T-2 Pro CO2 controller (4.5A)
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller (4.5A) is the extended version of our T-1 Pro, building on the most advanced CO2 regulator on the market. Coming with an additional built-in climate control function, it allows you to control CO2 levels of your grow room as well as the temperature and humidity, making it the must-have all-in-one solution for your hydroponics set up, urban garden or greenhouse.
The additional climate control function enables you to do more than ever before; CO2 can dosed as per your requirements during the day, and any excess CO2 or moisture produced by your plants throughout the night can be sucked in. Together with its temperature regulation function, you can ensure that your plants are in their ideal environment round the clock.
From €560.74 €463.42
To €877.68 €725.35
T-2 Pro CO2 Controller
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is the extended version of the T-1 Pro CO2 Controller. The additional built-in climate controller allows to control the CO2 level as well as the temperature value and humidity in your space. Through this unique combination, you will be able to dose CO2 during the day and suck excess CO2 and moisture produced by your plants throughout the night. In addition, the TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller keeps the temperature in your space at the desired level.
The measuring range of this CO2 controller stretches from 300 to 2000 ppm or from 300 to 10000 ppm, to be selected by the user. The connected sensor allows for automatic switch between day and night mode.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is a fully equipped device with built-in dosing delay, timer, dose counter and memory for performing display data like the minimum and maximum CO2 level. Moreover, this CO2 controller has a unique calibration function for perfect adjustment of your fan. Due to special hardware and software, the fan control operates smoothly and noiseless.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller has a robust, splash-proof housing and is easy to operate with 1 push-and-turn-knob. Information can be easily read from the bright and large LCD display.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller comes without sensor.
Recommended sensor: S-4 sensor / 0-2000 ppm.
Versions: 4.5A –7A and 14A
- Measures and regulates CO2, temperature and relative humidity at the same time, during the day and at night.
- Sucks excess CO2 out of the air at night.
- Displays the minimum/maximum values of connected sensor.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2,000 ppm or from 300 to 10,000 ppm.
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dosing counter.
- Dose log of the CO2 counter of the past 7 days and display of the total (cumulative) dosing time.
- Pulse dosing for dosed addition of CO2.
- Built-in calibration function for CO2 and temperature.
- The display is refreshed every second.
- Indication LEDs for CO2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- All set, hysteresis, and alarm values of the sensor are individually adjustable.
- Quick menus for a handy overview of all settings.
- Suitable for connecting fans up to 5,000 m3/hour (7 A) and up to 10,000 m3/hour (14 A).
- The fan control has 2 setting options: automatic or manual.
- Fan and CO2 relays are fused seperately.
- All settings are saved in case of a power failure.
- The controller automatically switches between day and night mode by means of the light sensor.
- UPT connection.
- Various sensors are available separately (0-2,000 ppm/0-10,000 ppm).
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Click on link to open the manual available in 5 languages:
TechGrow T-2 PRO Manual
Controls: CO2, humidity and temperature
Measure/displays: CO2, humidity and temperature
Range PPM: 300-2000 ppm
Optional 300 – 10,000
CO2 set: 300 to 2000 ppm
CO2 hysteresis: 10 to 200 ppm (advice 50 ppm)
Temperature range: 10.0 to 45.0 C.
Temperature hysteresis: 0.0 to 5.0 C.
Humidity range: 0 to 100 % RH
Humidity hysteresis: 10 to 100 % RH
Day/night detection: Yes
Light sensor: In CO2 sensor
Display characters: 4 x 20
Input: 100/240 volt 50/60 HZ
CO2 power output: 100 – 220 volt
Fan output: 5 Amp
Internal use: 3 Watt
CO2 relais: 8 Amp
CO2 Fuse: 4 Amp
Triac: 8 Amp
Ventilation fuse:5 Amp
Power cord: 3x0,75mm / 1,7m
Relays switching capacity: 8 Amp
Relays rating: AC 5A
Software version: v2.13
Latest software update: 3-2-2019
21cm x 22cm x 10cm (HxWxD)
25cm x 29cm x 17cm (HxWxD)
TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller
5 Meter (UTP) cable
EU version - Article number: SKU - 11561
UK version - Article number: SKU - 11562