T-2 Pro CO2 Controller/Regulator/Monitor (14A)
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is the extended version of the T-1 Pro CO2 Controller. The additional built-in climate controller allows to control the CO2 level as well as the temperature value and humidity in your space.
Through this unique combination, you will be able to dose CO2 during the day and suck excess CO2 and moisture produced by your plants throughout the night. In addition, the TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller keeps the temperature in your space at the desired level.
From €639.00 €528.10
To €1,807.65 €1,493.93
T-2 Pro CO2 Controller/Regulator/Monitor (14A)
The T-2 Pro is the extended version of our T-1 Pro, building on what is already the most advanced of its kind on the market. It comes with an additional built-in climate control function, allowing you to control CO2 levels of your grow room as well as the temperature and humidity. This makes it an all-in-one solution for your hydroponics set up, urban farm or greenhouse, acting as a carbon dioxide sensor, as well as fan controller for temperature regulation and humidity.
With this unique combination of functions, The T-2 is truly a smart sensor with which you can do more than ever before. CO2 can be dosed as per your requirements during the day, and any excess CO2 or moisture produced by your plants throughout the night can be sucked in. Together with its temperature regulation function, you can ensure that your plants are in their ideal environment round the clock – helping you grow the big buds or plump veg you’ve always wanted.
A feature-packed device for your existing indoor grow, or as part of a new grow kit or greenhouse kit, the T-2 provides the ultimate in convenience. The fan control is able to operate smoothly, giving you a noiseless fan and massively increasing workplace health and safety, as well as comfort levels. To help you regulate CO2 levels with ease, it comes with a built-in dosing delay, timer and dose counter. With its built-in memory, its able to store performing display data such as maximum and minimum CO2 levels from the CO2 meter.
The T-2 Pro is housed in a robust, splash-proof body, making it the most reliable environmental control device for your room. Its single push-and-turn knob allow you to easily control operation and the large, bright LCD screen displays informational clearly for you to read.
The T-2 Pro comes without sensor. It is compatible with our range of Techgrow carbon dioxide sensors, which act as CO2 monitors and are designed specifically for our CO2 regulators. We recommend you use the S-4 CO2 Sensor (2000ppm).
- Round the clock measurement and regulation of CO2, temperature and relative humidity.
- Sucks excess CO2 out of the air at night.
- Displays the minimum/maximum values of connected sensor(s).
- Adjustable from 300ppm to 2,000 ppm or from 300ppm to 10,000 ppm (sensor dependent).
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dosing counter.
- Dose log of the CO2 counter of the past 7 days and display of the total (cumulative) dosing time.
- Pulse dosing for dosed addition of CO2.
- Built-in calibration function for CO2 and temperature.
- Display refreshed every second.
- Indicator LEDs for CO2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- All set, hysteresis, and alarm values of the sensor are individually adjustable.
- Quick menus for a handy overview of all settings.
- Suitable for connecting fans up to 10,000 m3/hour
- The fan control has 2 setting options: automatic or manual.
- Fan and CO2 relays are fused seperately.
- All settings are saved in case of a power failure.
- The controller automatically switches between day and night mode by means of the light sensor.
- UTP connection.
- Various sensors are available separately (0-2,000 ppm/0-10,000 ppm).
- Possibility to connect the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Click on link to open the manual available in 5 languages:
TechGrow T-2 PRO Manual
Controls: CO2, humidity and temperature
Measure/displays: CO2, humidity and temperature
Range PPM: 300-2000 ppm
Optional 300 – 10,000
CO2 set: 300 to 2000 ppm
CO2 hysteresis: 10 to 200 ppm (advice 50 ppm)
Temperature range: 10.0 to 45.0 C.
Temperature hysteresis: 0.0 to 5.0 C.
Humidity range: 0 to 100 % RH
Humidity hysteresis: 10 to 100 % RH
Day/night detection: Yes
Light sensor: In CO2 sensor
Display characters: 4 x 20
Input: 100/240 volt 50/60 HZ
CO2 power output: 100 – 220 volt
Fan output: 14 Amp
Internal use: 3 Watt
CO2 relais: 8 Amp
CO2 Fuse: 4 Amp
Triac: 24 Amp
Ventilation fuse: 15 Amp
Power cord: 3x1,5mm / 1,7m
Relays switching capacity: 8 Amp
Relays rating: AC 5A
Software version: v2.13
Latest software update: 3-2-2019
25cm x 29cm x 17cm (HxWxD)
TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller
5 Meter (UTP) cable
EU version - Article number: SKU - 11581
UK version - Article number: SKU - 11582