T-1 Pro CO2 Controller/Regulator/Monitor
The T-1 Pro CO2 Controller is the most advanced of its kind on the market. Use it as a CO2 meter and regulator to ensure the optimal CO2 concentration for your hydroponics/aquaponics arrangement or grow room needs. It is the perfect tool to start your urban farm or spruce up an existing indoor growing kit or greenhouse kit. Configure it with ease in a minute and enjoy all of its features!
Packed with professional features, it gives your grow or urban garden the best start possible. The T-1 Pro has an automatic CO2 dosing counter, stores a log of the last 7 days and has adjustable pulse dosing to achieve a stable CO2 level in your room. It also has a dosing delay, which ensures delayed activation of CO2 enrichment in your room.
From €493.00 €407.44
To €1,375.85 €1,137.07
T-1 Pro CO2 Controller/Regulator/Monitor
The T-1 Pro CO2 Controller is the most advanced carbon dioxide regulator on the market. It accurately creates the desired CO2 levels in your grow room, making it one of the most effective CO2 regulators. Easy to configure, yet packed with professional features it is ideally suited for both beginners looking to put together their first grow kit, as well as the more seasoned urban gardener vying for the biggest buds.
Provide your crops the consistency they need to gain the highest possible yields with its automatic CO2 dosing counter. It’s adjustable pulse dosing allows you to maintain a stable CO2 level in your microenvironment. It also has a dosing delay function, which enables delayed activation of CO2 enrichment in your room, making it the smart sensor that can ensure your grow stays in an optimal condition even in your absence. Keep track of your progress with its automatic logging function, which has a storage capacity of a full 7 days.
With its highly sensitive ppm sensor, the T-1 Pro is adjustable from 300ppm to 2000 ppm or from 300ppm to 10000 ppm. From the clear display, you can read the actual values of the connected sensors as well as the minimum/maximum values. The T-1 Pro Controller automatically switches between day and night settings by means of light detection and thanks to the built-in calibration function, you can calibrate your CO2 sensor in fresh air.
The T-1 Pro comes without a sensor. It is compatible with our range of Techgrow carbon dioxide sensors, which act as CO2 monitors and are designed specifically for our CO2 regulators.
- Fully adjustable from 300ppm to 2,000ppm or from 300ppm to 10,000ppm.
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dosing counter.
- Logging of the CO2 counter, stored for 7 days.
- Pulse dose function for dosed addition of CO2.
- Built-in calibration function, able to calibrate the CO2 sensor in fresh air.
- Displays CO2, Temperature and Humidity (sensors must be connected).
- Display shows minimum/maximum values of connected sensor(s).
- Display is updated every second.
- LED indicators for CO2 dosage, light detection and a stable climate.
- Compatible with multiple TechGrow devices.
- All settings are automatically saved during a power failure.
- Automatically switches between day/night mode (light sensor must be connected)
- Energy saving, automatically turns off display backlight after 60 seconds.
- Automatic fault detection of cable failure or bad connection with the sensors.
- Sensor connection with standard network cable (UTP)
- Techgrow sensors are available separately (0-2,000 ppm / 0-10,000 ppm).
- Can connect to the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Optional use by S4 sensor displays CO2, temperature and humidity.
Range PPM: 300-2000 ppm & 300 – 10,000 (requires 0-10.000 PPM sensor)
Day/night detection: Yes
Light sensor: In CO2 sensor
Display characters: 4 x 20
Input: 100/240 volt 50/60 HZ
CO2 power output: 100 – 220 volt
Internal use: 3 Watt
CO2 relais: 8 Amp
CO2 Fuse: 4 Amp
Power cord: 3 x 0,75 / 1,7m
Relays switching capacity: 8 Amp
Relays rating: AC 5A
Software version: v2.13
Latest software update: 21-1-2019
Sensor not included in packaging
S-2 0/2.000ppm (download link)
S-4 0/2.000ppm (download link)
S-2 0/10.000ppm (download link)
S-4 0/10.000ppm (download link)
Not compatible sensors:
Temp probe 2/ 5/ 10 meter
22cm x 22cm x 10cm (HxWxD)
25cm x 29cm x 17cm (HxWxD)
TechGrow T-1 Pro CO2 controller
5 meter (UTP-) cable
TechGrow T-1 PRO Manual V2.13
Product description & specifications
EU version - Article number: SKU - 11541
UK version - Article number: SKU - 11542