The T-Mini Pro CO2 Controller is a compact all-in-one controller. It measures and controls the CO2 level in your room, and is adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm.
Thanks to the built-in CO2 sensor and the air fan, you always get a quick and optimal measurement. In addition, the T-Mini Pro CO2 Controller has a built-in light sensor, allowing it to switch automatically between day and night settings.
The display shows the actual and minimum/maximum values, and is updated every second.
The calibration function allows you to calibrate your CO2 sensor in fresh air. Finally, your settings remain stored in the T-Mini Pro CO2 Controller’s memory in the event of a power failure.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm.
- Built-in calibration function to calibrate the CO2 sensor against outdoor air.
- Built in fan for optimal air flow. This provides a fast and accurate measurement.
- Display shows min/max values of built-in sensor.
- The display is refreshed every second.
- LED indicator for CO2 dispensing, light detection and a stable climate.
- All settings are saved during power outages.
- The controller switches between day/night mode automatically by means of the built-in light sensor.
- Automatically turns off the backlight of the display after 60 seconds.
- Connecting the peripherals is done with a standard network cable (UTP).
- Possibility to connect the Techgrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Consumption: 3 Watt (with sensor, without CO2 source)
Adjustment range CO2 set: 300 to 2000 ppm
Adjustment range CO2 +/-: 20 to 200 ppm (advice 50 ppm)
Measurement interval: 1 measurement per second