HS-1 Portable CO2 Meter/Monitor
Compact and extremely accurate handheld CO2 monitor. The HS-1 handheld CO2 Meter is ideal to measure the carbon dioxide concentration and temperature in a room. The HS-1 can be easily calibrated in fresh air and sounds a clear audible alarm that gives a warning when a set alarm value is reached.
The HS-1 takes a measurement every second.
HS-1 Portable Handheld CO2 Meter/Monitor
Our most compact, yet incredibly precise portable CO2 meter aids in the environmental control of your grow room, by helping with temperature regulation and carbon controls. The HS-1 CO2 Meter is ideal to measure the CO2 value and temperature in an indoor grow, a hydroponics/aquaponics urban garden, greenhouse or in certain scientific and educational applications.
The HS-1 CO2 Meter also features a simple calibration function and a clear audible CO2 alarm that gives a warning when the set alarm value is reached. The HS-1 takes a measurement every second.
Thanks to the backlight of the LCD display it is possible to measure the CO2 value and temperature in low-light conditions.
- Useable in any room.
- Extremely accurate non-dispersive infrared (ndir) carbon dioxide sensor by SenseAir®.
- The HS-1 measures the CO2 value and temperature.
- Takes a measurement every second.
- Backlight for working in dark areas.
- CO2 warning alarm.
- Calibration function for CO2 in fresh.
- Battery powered (4 x AA) for complete portability.
- Includes batteries and instruction manual.
- Includes a convenient storage case.
View the manual available in 5 languages:
TechGrow HS-1 Manual
Article number: SKU - 13511