The Clima Control is a digitally controlled climate controller, with connection possibility for 2 fans. The simple menu allows you to set the Clima Control in only a few steps!
From the digital display you can read all the settings, the actual value and the minimum/maximum values at a glance.
Due to the advanced TechGrow software you can manage the climate in your room in a very accurate way.
The Clima Control can be operated automatically or manually, and the unique fan calibration option allows you to adjust each box perfectly.
The Clima Control is available in 3 versions: 4.5A, 7A and 14A. This controller comes without a sensor; various compatible sensors are available separately.
- The Clima Control can measure, display and register min/max values of connected CO2, humidity-, and temperature sensors.
- All settings are saved in case of power outages.
- Display shows min/max values of its connected sensor(s).
- The display is refreshed every second.
- LED indicator for light detection and stable climate.
- The fan can be operated automatically or manually.
- The fan-control is adjustable in steps of 10%.
- Includes a unique feature where the fan can be adjusted in two simple steps.
- Features a unique calibration menu for adjusting every box, regardless of the size.
- Automatically turns off the backlight of the display after 60 seconds.
- Automatically detects broken cable or bad connection of the connected sensors.
- Connecting the sensor is done with a standard network cable (UTP).
- Available in 4.5A, 7A en 14A versions.
- Connectable to multiple TechGrow devices.
- Multiple sensors are seperately available.
- Possibility to connect the Techgrow Datalogger (DL-1).
Consumption: 3 Watt (with sensor, without fan)
Maximum fan capacity: 7 Amp / 1700W
14 Amp / 3400W
Adjustment range temperature: 10.0 – 50.0 C.
Adjustment range temperature +/-: 0 – 5.0 C.
Adjustment range temperature offset: -5.0 to +5.0 C.