The Ballast Connect is a digitally controlled relay controller that controls up to 6 x 600W. Each outlet is individually controlled by hybrid relays: during the switching moment the hybrid relay will switch on every 5 seconds.
Thanks to the digital control and the 6 relays, the Ballast Connect has a lot to offer! It has temperature protection, start-up delay, an ammeter, a 24-hour timer, an asymmetrical timer and even a log book function that allows you to view different events. The built-in battery gives you the opportunity to check at what time a certain power failure occurred.
**In addition, you can interconnect up to 6 Ballast Connect controllers: you set the first controller as ‘master’ and the other controllers as ‘slave’.
This controller comes without Temp Probe.
- Suitable for 6 x 600W lighting
- Does not make any noise
- The lamps are switched individually
- Choice of 2 digital clocks (24-hour / asymmetrical)
- Adjustable temperature protection
- Built-in ammeter
- Adjustable start-up delay up to 300min
- In case of overheating, the lamps are switched off one by one (max 5)
- **Possible to connect 6 controllers to each other (1 master / 5 slaves)
- Event log function for 100 events
- Fused with 2 x 8A Slow
**(In the current software V1.0, the master/slave function is not yet available. We expect the master/slave function at the beginning of May 2018. A software update is free)